The Electric Association Education Foundation is excited to be awarding six academic scholarships for the upcoming 2016-2017 academic year. The deadline to submit a scholarship application is Friday, January 15, 2016. In order to be eligible to receive a scholarship from the Electric Association Education Fund Scholarship Program the following requirements must be met:
- The candidate must be an Electric Association Corporate member or any employee of an Electric Association Corporate member or any lineal descendant of any Electric Association Corporate member or lineal descendant of an employee of an Electric Association Corporate member. The Electric Association member must be a member in good standing as of the most recent December 31st.
- And the candidate must attend or plan to attend an accredited college, university or vocational-technical school.
The following available scholarships will award $2,500 each to its respective individual recipient.
- Electric Association Scholarship
- Joseph J. Archibald Memorial Scholarship
- Anixter Family Scholarship (2 available)
- The Kinander Family Scholarship
- The Steiner Kerman Education Foundation Scholarship
Each individual scholarship may have additional requirements. Criteria for each scholarship as well as application forms may be downloaded at http://www.eachicago.org/education/scholarships.html.
Once again the deadline to submit a scholarship application is Friday, January 15, 2016.