The Electric Association will once again be presenting the annual ChicaGO Safety & Sustainability Conference on Thursday, January 21st, 2016 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL.
This year’s conference features a great line-up of educational programs that will be of interest to all segments of the electrical and construction industries. Inspectors, planners, architects, contractors, engineers, and members of the construction community will get a sneak peek at the major changes coming to the 2017 National Electrical Code. Attendees will have many different tracks of seminars to choose from throughout the day, spanning an array of topics including: OSHA regulations and managing your company’s safety plan, how to sell an energy efficient project, implementing renewable energies into your construction projects, the future of lighting technology, the Government’s sustainability plans, and much more.
550+ Attendees are expected to attend in 2016!
- Building owners
- Facility Managers
- Electrical contractors, electricians, installers, project managers
- Architects, engineers, specifiers, designers
- Electrical and building inspectors
- Safety Managers and Professionals
- HVAC and Mechanical contractors
- Public sector planners: municipalities, schools, hospitals
- Energy professionals, consultants, utilities
- Industrial maintenance supervisors & personnel
- Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Workshops – 8am to 4pm
- Tradeshow – 11am to 6pm
- Networking Reception – 4pm to 6pm
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- 5555 North River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018
Join Steiner Electric, the Electric Association, and partnering organizations at Chicagoland’s largest electrical construction conference of the year!